Accessibility Statement for The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation
This is an accessibility statement from The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation.
Measures to support accessibility
The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- This website supports all modern browsers including, but not limited to the following: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox
The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions” or “Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the ‘Contact Us’ button if you encounter an issue.
The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation assessed the accessibility of The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation by the following approaches:
Please use the ‘Contact’ link if you encounter an issue
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
The Bark ‘n Blue Foundation
This statement was created on 11 August 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.